Another video about hip hop to show my understanding on the subject to a non existent audience. The fear present in the first video persists. Still, I think I make a strong case and make my points clear. And I believe the content will attract some kind of following eventually, but I thought the same thing about my Twitter account in English and look how that turned out. On the other hand, You Tube is not a dying social network… but I digress. The thing is, Chance the Rapper is an industry plant.
The formal info that accompanies the video:
The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
A media analysis video that covers all the bases and arrives to a stunning conclusion.
SPOILER ALERT: He is. Chance is. An Industry Plant. Probably.
This was going to be the first “Eduardo Speaks” but I had audio problems and had to record it again. You know how it goes.
Videos and articles mentioned:
— Two or three paragraphs about Chance the Rapper’s “Coloring Book” — https://samplesandexamples.wordpress.com/2016/11/29/two-or-three-paragraphs-about-chance-the-rappers-coloring-book/
– Chance the Rapper turned down signing to TDE — https://genius.com/discussions/40154-Chance-the-rapper-turned-down-signing-to-tde
– Raury’s “Industry Plant” t-shirt:
– Nardwuar vs. Chance The Rapper —
– Is Chance the Rapper Actually Independent? — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-TJUxW7k_A
– Joe Budden Fires Back at Chance the Rapper —
– Russ Joins to talk Industry Plants, the Blog Era, Labels vs Indie — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2CD6Y7oUH4
— Russ Says Artists are Pretending to be Indie but are Secretly Signed to Labels —
— How Chance The Rapper’s Manager, Pat Corcoran, Reimagined the Music Business | Blueprint —- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHMXA_o26Wc
— Logic admits being signed for a year before announcing it —