Since my career as an English speaking journalist isn’t exactly popping, I’ve had to fall back on my Spanish speaking one, in which I have more clout and somewhat of a trajectory. Things are progessing slowly, but we are moving forward.
A whole lotta
love links and stories after the jump: 1.- I got a semi job at Urbe Bikini, once the best selling magazine in Venezuela, nowadays relegated to the Internet because of the intense crisis my country is living through. I just started and have only published two articles:
- A chronology of the Remy Ma Vs. Nicki Minaj beef —> http://elestimulo.com/ub/nicki-minaj-vs-remy-ma-cronica-de-una-muerte-anunciada/
- A much needed shit talk about the new Star Wars films, which aren’t as solid as everyone is pretending –> http://elestimulo.com/ub/stop-wars-may-the-fourth-be-with-you/
2.- I repeated at Culturetas, Spain’s sexiest literary site, recomending Kurt Vonnegut‘s “Cat’s Cradle” for the World Book Day –> http://culturetas.es/recomendaciones-celebrar-dia-internacional-del-libro/
3.- Last but not least, I opened a new blog in my native tongue and published in it for 30 days straight as part of a challenge. A few selected articles:
- About Alan Moore‘s “Watchmen” –> https://eduardoprospero.wordpress.com/2017/03/24/divagaciones-sobre-la-novela-grafica-watchmen/
- About the classic TV show “The Prisoner” –> https://eduardoprospero.wordpress.com/2017/04/13/explorando-los-clasicos-the-prisoner-1967-1968-datos-y-anecdotas/
- About Philip K. Dick‘s “VALIS” –> https://eduardoprospero.wordpress.com/2017/03/30/el-vast-active-living-intelligence-system-y-yo/
- About my art project and MC/ DC, my rapping alterego –> https://eduardoprospero.wordpress.com/2017/03/21/los-curanderos-del-corazon/
Much more on the blog. And that’s it for today.